PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo There...

2 posters

Go down

Hullo There... Empty Hullo There...

Post by surrenderforever Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Wow. Is this forum dead or what. Two years ago I couldn't come on this forum without seeing a new post every five minutes. Now I'm attempting in vain to get some life in this thing. Apparently people have moved onto more important things in life....after all, there's better things to do each day then spend all your non-school hours on a forum. Like most of you, I realize just how immature I was two years ago....yeah, at fourteen I still have some growth to do, but at least I've come this far. Razz So. If anyone is still out there and feels like talking, don't be shy. If not, then it's been real. Maybe I'll meet some of you guys face-to-face. Otherwise, au revoir des amis!

surrenderforever
surrenderforever
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Hobbies : Volleyball, photography, living for God.
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Hullo There... Empty Re: Hullo There...

Post by Castigo Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

First off, people usually rely on other people to make decisions. Thus, when they see that other people are not using a forum, they stop as well because they believe somehow it has become less fun, which makes the problem bigger until the forum dies. Secondly, the change in pacyber's system made it harder to invite people to the forum, so no one new was joining. Lastly, facebook happened.
Castigo
Castigo
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Male
Number of posts : 248
Hobbies : Eating, sleeping, eating in my sleep, and sleeping in food.
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum