PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who have been warned about Religon rule

3 posters

Go down

People who have been warned about Religon rule Empty People who have been warned about Religon rule

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Ok pm me or reply here about any people who have been warned about breaking the rule once. Or if they have broken it 2+ times Contact me their username and their punishment.

thanks,
Zach

Current Users who have broken the rule:

thinkthistime - once (argued the rule)

Sammy Lyn - 2nd warning (argued the rule on the chatbox and in General dicussion, she should be thank full i was linent and shes to younge to understand)

Back to top Go down

People who have been warned about Religon rule Empty Re: People who have been warned about Religon rule

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:55 am

k so if either of them do it again we ban?

Back to top Go down

People who have been warned about Religon rule Empty Re: People who have been warned about Religon rule

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:21 pm

correct, depending on what tehy did and who extensive it was Like saying IM WRONGE THIS SITE IS WORNGE and stuff taht woudl be a longer ban (From chat box in this case) then if it were like Lets talk about Religion and descuss teh bible (or something)

But if its like a post (To mods and chatbox mods) and you see it tell me and ill ban them with and email why or (Mods idk if you can) ban them for a certine amount of days with an explination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Ok! Hopefully this new thing will help.

EDIT: I had to ban Sammy Lyn from the chatbox. She was now arguing (sp?) that we need to stop abbreviating words like putting "u" for You and thanx for Thanks.

So i banned her. I'm still deciding for how long...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:55 pm

ok ty Basicly the ban times are up to you.. how you feel at that time and what you think is reasonable

thanks jackie im glad to see the entire forums isnt full of imature kids =) (Dont take that offensivly Razz) any ways yaY good job thanks for telling me

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:10 am

Haha! but how wrong you are....apparently im immature to some people...actually being immature (can be) fun. btu anyway i unbanned her and hopefully she will stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 pm

I banned Sammy Lyn from the chatbox. I'm not a board mod, so I can't do anything about her messages on the board, and admins you can decide however long she should be banned.

Do I have to beg for a permanent ban for this girl? This is gone on long enough, I think. Maybe admins, you could warn her? Sheesh...

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by limetiger Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 pm

limetiger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Hobbies : Photography, Food Science, Food Art, Microbiology;
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:49 am

I think you should lock it...or something, because it is getting way out of hand. But then again, if it is locked she'll make another one.

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Jr. Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:21 am

maybe you should make a new rule stating that if u talk on little itty bit about religion then you are banned for a undisclosed amount of time and make it a baseball rule 3 strikes ur out
Fly Jr.
Fly Jr.
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:40 pm

ya... im going to porbably ban samy lyn for 3 days from the fourms.. see if she gets it then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down