PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video-

3 posters

Go down

Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video- Empty Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video-

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 am

IF you are squeemish and stuff do not watch.. contains A helicopter and Ac-130 gun ship shooting taleban...and in war body parts do fly off, which u cna some what see ....you have been warned.

war... its harsh.. and its harsher on thoes who attacked our country.

AC-130 gun ship 6miles above a talaban compound: (if u look closely in teh film the screen is the observer's screen who looks for targets, and wehre there were 3 men there now are 45 peices. They are useing thermal images) THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY 4 THIs IS LIVE FOOTAGE FROM AFGANAStahn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUpk0XLHK8

Apache longbow helo about 1 - .5 miles away watcing unsuspecting Insurgants in iraq placeing weapons to get ready for an ambush (contains some ADult LAnguage) (notice at the end the guy is missing his leg, i think its on the other side of the pick up..)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6977396

Back to top Go down

Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video- Empty Re: Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video-

Post by Not Gregory Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:08 am

Wow... Congrats on posting links to videos that are both blocked by netnanny Smile from the sounds of your descriptions I have seen them both before though.
Not Gregory
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1904
Hobbies : Being a bum.
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video- Empty Re: Reality of war WARNING! -Graphic war images in video-

Post by Fly Jr. Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:11 am

ya i saw the themal one b4 the other idk
Fly Jr.
Fly Jr.
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakshow Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:36 pm

I'll watch them in half an hour when I can get on Firefox.
Freakshow
Freakshow
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1985
Hobbies : Anarchy and knitting.
Registration date : 2007-03-21

http://www.xanga.com/theworldsofficialcritic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:24 pm

greg than watch it on another computer, they are good vids showing all the proceses our armed forces have to go though just to fire their guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gregory Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Zach did you even read my post? I said I probably watched them before. You don't know how many of these war videos I've watched... I've even stumbled upon a few terrorist made IED videos... those are really sad... because that's americans dying.
Not Gregory
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 pm

yay, i like watching the ones where the Talaban/insurgents die.

like one video (I didnt post this one) was a preditor droping a cluster bomb on a group of insurgents who decided when running away from the 40mm cannon fire of the AC-130 to bunch up..

out of the 12 or so that ran 3 came out well 2 ran out one crawled

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gregory Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 pm

I'd love to remote control a predator.
Not Gregory
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:51 pm

ide rather be in a Grizzly with a Hammer on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down