PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im bored. and im tired of thinking.

3 posters

Go down

im bored. and im tired of thinking. Empty im bored. and im tired of thinking.

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am

so i need you girls thoughts.
lol.
well this next story may be confusing bc i like 2 guys and they both have the same name. lol. im gonna call one schmexi and the other scott. lol.

well me and schmexyi have been good friends for almost a year. we hang out all the time and stuff. i started to like him like a month couple months ago. and sometimes he sortah hints he that he might like me and other times he just acts like a best friend. so idk what to do with that. but i love him. like a best friend. and thats also hard bc best friends can hurt their best friend relationship by dating. but schmexi. seems like a better guy for me. idk. and i know him better.

now scott, i just met him this week. we never hung out or anything and he said he really likes me. well he asked me out last night. but idk what to tell him bc he just doesnt seem as good as a guy as schmexi. and i sortah like scott but i dont know him that well. but i really like schmexi but i dont think he wants anymore than just friends.

and im tired of thinking. i was up ALL night. so i really needed to tell someone and see if anyone had advice for. any at all will help. i know it will.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

im bored. and im tired of thinking. Empty Re: im bored. and im tired of thinking.

Post by Kristi Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:45 am

Well, you could tell Scott that you would like to just get to know him better as a friend right now. Then you won't have the pressure of feeling like you have to date him right away. And then you have time to think about which one you want to date, or if you even want to date either.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

im bored. and im tired of thinking. Empty Re: im bored. and im tired of thinking.

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:14 pm

thats what ive been thinking.
thanks kristi.
:]
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bandbaby Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm

I would talk to Scott and tell him you want to get to know him better before you take a step any further.
bandbaby
bandbaby
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1417
Hobbies : Dance [Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Pointe], Life, Fun, Friends
Registration date : 2006-11-08

http://www.myspace.com/daphneclara

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm

yeah. i told him that.
and my parents wont even let me leave the house with him anyway. bc they dont know him and i barely know him. this morning i couldnt think straight and i was tired from being up all night. i hate making decisions. especially when best friends are involved.

thanks daphne.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down