PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you would like to have in your next gen console?

+4
Not Gregory
Dag264
The Unnamed
Nathan
8 posters

Go down

My Opinions?

What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_lcap14%What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_lcap0%What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_lcap57%What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_lcap0%What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_lcap29%What you would like to have in your next gen console? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

What you would like to have in your next gen console? Empty What you would like to have in your next gen console?

Post by Nathan Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 am

What do you want with your next generation console?
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male
Number of posts : 668
Hobbies : Being Sarcastic.
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

What you would like to have in your next gen console? Empty Re: What you would like to have in your next gen console?

Post by The Unnamed Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 am

I only do PC. >.>

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

What you would like to have in your next gen console? Empty Re: What you would like to have in your next gen console?

Post by Dag264 Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:53 am

More games, because I'm satisfied with the communication on XBL, 3D graphics would tick me off, I've haven't gotten the red ring of death, and I hate Blu-Ray.
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 4853
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Blu-ray may be the future, Dan. Depending on if Microsoft sells it.
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag264 Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 pm

If they start to use only blu-ray (which I doubt will happen any time too soon) then I would want a blu-ray player or PS3.
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

They aren't going to primarily use it only because the options are more of a Middle-High end on the price ranges. It will change though, just wait a few years. HDTV's will be under a thousand and Blu-Ray's will be affordable even for the worst trailer trash. (excuse me if you were offended)
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag264 Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Why is this in Boy's chat and not Videogames now? And I don't live in a trailer so I wasn't. lol
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gregory Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am

I want better graphics and sound and everything... BETTER EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Not Gregory
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1904
Hobbies : Being a bum.
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 am

Yeah.. Sounds good.

Don't stick with HDMI, Microsoft. Go with DisplayPort!
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skate6566 Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 pm

I would like to see... something New. The reason the wii is selling as much as it is isn't because of it's... wii...ness, it's because of the motion control; same with the DS. It's only selling as much as it is (albeit, still less than the PSP), because of the touch screen.

Something new, not just the same old analogs.
Skate6566
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:22 pm

well since I only play the psp computer and ps2 cause I dont have enough money for the ps3 or the wii i would say more games and better graffics..

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gregory Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:09 pm

The wii is selling cause it's all casual crap... And it's less then the other consoles. So families see it as it's cheap and something kids like.
Not Gregory
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1904
Hobbies : Being a bum.
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 am

I'd like to see a 360-type console with Wii-type controls. Do you realize what could be done if you expanded on the Wii remote idea?

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Skate6566 Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Actually, Unnamed, the recent "NXE" update added possible support for "motion controls", said microsoft in the official release notes.
Skate6566
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Jr. Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Ovaltine Bob wrote:The wii is selling cause it's all casual crap... And it's less then the other consoles. So families see it as it's cheap and something kids like.

and they said the wii is doing poorly in game sales which is true because most of the games get about a C review or lower, the only good game that came out for the Wii had to be Brawl, and thats about it, compared to the PS3 and 360 that are coming out with quality bang for your buck games
Fly Jr.
Fly Jr.
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm

skate6566 wrote:Actually, Unnamed, the recent "NXE" update added possible support for "motion controls", said microsoft in the official release notes.

Marketing BS that no one looks forward to because they know its not going to happen.
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Jr. Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

idk why but why does it seem like the poll choices are too biased to the 360? I mean you got: less red ring of death, more 3D games and social aspects..and also blu-ray capabilities.. stuff the ps3 has (except the social thing) oh well thats just the way i see it also with the economic crisis video games are gonna be really crappy unless they save up funds and make a good game that will sell
Fly Jr.
Fly Jr.
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Taylor Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 am

I want to see like all of them.

I want the next Xbox to have Blu-Ray.
Not Taylor
Not Taylor
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by XI_Mr_Pants_IX Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

I want the Xbox to have pokemon games.
XI_Mr_Pants_IX
XI_Mr_Pants_IX
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3205
Hobbies : Band
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum