PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you make long distance relationships work ???

5 posters

Go down

how do you make long distance relationships work ??? Empty how do you make long distance relationships work ???

Post by The Great Escape Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:04 am

yeah ya'll know about jeremy. yeah welll i'm moving to TN ....... i don't know when but i am.. and i've heard from friends that they don't work. and this is a liitle diffrent cause we've been going out for over a year ... please helpp!!

love leana

Last edited by The Great Escape on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

how do you make long distance relationships work ??? Empty Re: how do you make long distance relationships work ???

Post by Kristi Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 am

I'm sure they do work for some people. But, I think the younger you are and the less serious, the less likely you'd be to actually hold on to a long distance relationship. I haven't had long distance "relationships", but I do have 2 close friends that live far away, one in Tennessee and one in England. I talk to them but not extremely often, and they do visit. I still consider them close friends but it took a while to adjust to feeling ok with them being far away and yet, still close. The thing is though it's a little different in terms of relationship because, as I don't mind my friends making new friends, you'd definitely have a problem with your boyfriend getting a new girlfriend (stating the obvious, I know). But, there is a tendency with people to get bored with commitment. And unless you are both serious about your relationship it is doubtful you will be able to last, being so far from each other. But it also depends on other factors, like if you're ever moving back, if you'll visit often, if you stay in good contact. You'll have to decide together whether you're going to try a long distance relationship. It might work, it might not.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

how do you make long distance relationships work ??? Empty Re: how do you make long distance relationships work ???

Post by chelle2010 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:34 am

it really depends how devoted you are to each other
i tried a long distance relationship and it didn't work not saying it won't for you but its not gonna be easy
but i will say u should try if it doesn't work let it go at that
but give it a try u might be surprised
chelle2010
chelle2010
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 436
Hobbies : computer, hanging w/ my friends, talking about ppl, rating guys, and ppl watching
Registration date : 2008-05-09

http://www.myspace.com/chelle15187

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 am

The Great Escape wrote:
WHOAAAA !! wrong topicc .. xD .. this is meant to be in the advice collumb!!!!

Ask and ye shall receive.
The Trainmaster
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2486
Hobbies : We're droppin' the payload!
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.facebook.com/cody.camorote

Back to top Go down

Post by Skate6566 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 am

WHOAAAA !! wrong topicc .. xD .. this is meant to be in the advice collumb!!!!

I moved it to the Advice Column.

*edit* I moved it first, Cody! Don't steal my fi-yah...
Skate6566
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 am

So did I....... O_o

EDIT: Alright, alright. I'll let you have this one.... ;D
The Trainmaster
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2486
Hobbies : We're droppin' the payload!
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.facebook.com/cody.camorote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum