PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!)

+5
Skate6566
The Unnamed
hockeyfanatic
Dag264
Nathan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!) Empty Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Ok I got a little too bored so I went to youtube and looked to see if I can find any free ipod touches.. and then I saw this kid who found a site that give away free stuff. the site is called: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=5689312 all you have to do is sign up with real information and then do all these offers and after so many you do you get points. and after so many points you can get the ipod touch sent straight to your house. and to make it free these offer sites give the free ipod site money for advertising. each point is like a dollar bill. im acctualy very close to getting it. if you dont belive (sp) me then go look at this other site: http://freewonder.weebly.com/index.html on this site it even shows proof by giving a bunch of videos of this kid that got almost half the stuff he owns from it. just look under the proof tab. but if you do join, when you go to do an offer dont use your real name or address. just make one up and make up an email unless you like spam. and the kid that got all this free stuff also has this credit card info on the site somewhere that you can use if you need a credit card.

if you need any more info pm me or ask in here.

and if you dont belive me, atleast join so I can get more referal points and then I can get the ipod touch sent to my house and I can show real proof. thanks!

:edit: here is the credit card info. and if you do sign up, when it comes to the account type do the referall one cause you only need 5 referals and a level b offer worth 50 points. heres the credit card info: http://freewonder.weebly.com/credit-card-info.html and use 4 numbers for the ID.

oh and even if you do have one, please do sign up still by using the site I game you for the free ipod touch cause then I can show proof that those sites give the free stuff. even if the offer take forever and seem like its all just a lie.

Back to top Go down

Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!) Empty Re: Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!)

Post by Nathan Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:56 pm

reference websites never work!
Nathan
Nathan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male
Number of posts : 668
Hobbies : Being Sarcastic.
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!) Empty Re: Free Stuff site (it acctualy is free. no joke!)

Post by Dag264 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Still sounds like a scam to me. lol
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 4853
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyfanatic Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:37 pm

It's Adam. Of course it ain't real. Adam, you need to get less gullible. Now.
hockeyfanatic
hockeyfanatic
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3134
Location : At a hockey rink, in all likelihood. Some things never change.
Hobbies : Hockey, literature, and Alesana.
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 am

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, evereverever, ever, ever, ever trust "free offers" online - no matter what the offer says. I've had my share of scam experience, and I generally know when something sounds too scammy to be real. So far, so good.

Still, I can't wait to see how this turns out, Adam. So keep us updated. xP

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 am

yes I know its probobly a scam. but im going to try it out and see if I acctualy get one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 am

Wait, now you say you know its probobly a scam? You seemed so sure that it was real.

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 am

well I know its probobly a scam, but then when I went to youtube I looked at the kids profile and then he gave everyone his email and so I emailed him and then on his site he convinced (sp?) me that it was real. so now I think its a scam and at the same time real.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 am

A scam and at the same time real! How interesting. Well, why don't you tell us how it goes when you're finished. You need to give personal info for this?

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 am

for joining?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:30 am

For whatever. Do you have to give any personal info anywhere on the site to get whatever you want?

I took a look around the site.

How can you offer free items?
The items are paid for by advertisers who compensate us for providing them with new customers (you!) and as a Thank you for using our site, we reward you in the form of a free gift!

I see. So according to the site, it's not just "give them your information and they'll magically give you free stuff out of thin air!" There are deals with other companies. That makes more sense. Money has to come from somewhere, and someone has to be making a profit out of this.

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:37 am

yes, I forgot to say this -looks up top- ok I might have forgot about that. sorry.

for each offer you do your get points. and sometimes even a half a point if its a crappy offer. and everytime you do an offer, the offer site gives some of their profits to the ipod site or what ever site your on because they adveritsed. thats where they get the money to get your your ipod or whatever your getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag264 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am

One of these days when you try one of these you'll end up with a screwed up computer and empty bank account. xP
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:15 am

probobly the screwed up computer part, but not the bank account one because the kind found a credit card that works for everything on that site. well just that site it works for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skate6566 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 am

TBH, this sounds a lot like spam.
Skate6566
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 am

tbh? oh and if you guys need more proof that its real then just join with the site I gave you so i get the credit for refering and then when get the six referals I can order it in and take pics and a video.

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle2010 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:50 am

well my mom does stuff like that and gets $50 jcpenny gift cards all the time
so not every site like that is a total scam
chelle2010
chelle2010
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 436
Hobbies : computer, hanging w/ my friends, talking about ppl, rating guys, and ppl watching
Registration date : 2008-05-09

http://www.myspace.com/chelle15187

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Taylor Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:51 am

Alright, As much as you may think It works, Its not going to. These websites just ask for your identy to be stolen.
Not Taylor
Not Taylor
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 am

soon after I finish annother 50 point offer im getting a 1 year live card for my brother.

but like I said if -checks- 7 of you would join from the website I gave you I will get the credit for 7 referals and I will have it sent in the mail and show you a all the proof you want of the itouch. so if you do think it is a scam just join with all false info. and I will get the credit and prove you its real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Jr. Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 pm

adam the reason why they ask for the credit card information is so they can secretly charged the account for untold amounts of money from the bank account and make you have no money and it becomes a major problem and you wont be able to bounce back from it and you would have bills pile up, and you wouldnt have money for basic needs like food, heat, and most importantly electricity...
Fly Jr.
Fly Jr.
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm

thats why the kid found a code for a credit card. so you wont need to own one to use one. you can just use the one he gave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag264 Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Uhh...
He gave a code to a credit card? A real credit card?
Dag264
Dag264
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

skate6566 wrote:TBH, this sounds a lot like spam.

It's actually scam, with a C, see? Yea, see. Spam is different.

Most offers like these are either exaggerated or scammy, a few are actually real. I think I've heard of this website a lot in the past, and it makes sense as long they're getting some money out of the offer as well. So Adam, if you're sure that by getting yourself involved, you will not end up killing anyone or upsetting the public peace, then I say by all means... go ahead and give it a try.

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Dag264 wrote:Uhh...
He gave a code to a credit card? A real credit card?

yes a real credit card so that people can do the credit card required ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:19 am

I don't understand whose credit card is being used. Some kid's? Why is some kid letting people use his (or his parents') credit card? Shouldn't you be asking yourself that?
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum