PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss?

+5
PandaGurl
BooLovin67
chelle2010
The Great Escape
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
9 posters

Go down

Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss? Empty Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss?

Post by Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 am

Yeah, I know the topic is overdone, but I didn't see it anywhere here and I figured I'd start one.
I actually just had my first kiss yesterday, which would pretty much make me a nun among streetwalkers in comparison to most girls in my school. I was a bit too caught off-guard to uh, actually kiss back - either time. -_-; He's my best friend of 9 or 10 years and he just got let down big time because he learned - along with her name finally, may I add - that the girl who was possibly 'the one' is engaged to a childhood acquaintance of his.
Not too long back he finally figured out that I like him - and have for 7 or 8 years now, but shhh, he doesn't know that part. Anyway, it hasn't stopped our usual flirting, but the kiss was new and I'm kind of feeling really bad now. I love the guy to death and beyond but I stopped him pretty quick the second time - because the first was a little peck and the second was a bit more of a real kiss - because I heard footsteps and my brother would freak out like never before if he found Matt and I in his - my bro's - room lip-locked. They're best friends, too, by the way - not cool. But, I didn't really clarify about my reasons and they took longer to get there than I expected, and he seemed sort of bummed about it so I'm thinking I may have poured salt in the wound.

Not a morally great first or second kiss, but thinking about it - not my usual overly analytical variety of thought - kept me up until 11:30 and woke me up at 3.

My train of thought tends to jump on and off the tracks a lot. ^_^;;; Feel free to share thoughts and stories.
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Female
Number of posts : 62
Location : Amity, IL; Rosetia, British Columbia; Rosetia, IL; somewhere, Scotland; and Mansfield, Washington
Hobbies : Japan , Germany , Latin , Vampires , writing , Psychology , medical studies , culinary arts
Registration date : 2006-11-17

http://www.myspace.com/kurai_k_e

Back to top Go down

Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss? Empty Re: Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss?

Post by The Great Escape Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 am

aww wow that's great :] i'm glad your happie :] my first kiss was a bit aqward. we were at the skating rink and i reallllie wanted to kiss him so we were sitting there taking our skates off and it was like us just sitting there for 15 mins [NO JOKE!] and then i just went for it. it was sweet. just lip locking. but it was nice. :] and now me and him have been together for over a year <3 ha.

Last edited by The Great Escape on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention that his mom intureupted us XP yikes)
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss? Empty Re: Kind of overdone question, but: First kiss?

Post by chelle2010 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 am

sadly i don't have a first kiss story yet
and im almost 17
wow i really have no life
but u guys stories were cute
chelle2010
chelle2010
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 436
Hobbies : computer, hanging w/ my friends, talking about ppl, rating guys, and ppl watching
Registration date : 2008-05-09

http://www.myspace.com/chelle15187

Back to top Go down

Post by BooLovin67 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 pm

My first kiss was actually really stupid.... I was 14 he was 12... dated for 5 days...
My first kiss with my ex was kinda funny... we were sitting in the back seat of the van on the way home from church and he just kissed me..... it was sweet...
Nick and I'd first kiss was very awkward... we were at work and we were both in the walk in refrigerator... and he kissed me... we werent dating but... yeah he kissed me like 5 times that day... and now we're engaged <3
Love him to death honestly. <333
BooLovin67
BooLovin67
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 778
Hobbies : Singing, being with Nick
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Eh, mine wasn't really that sweet afterward. I mean I've never been happier than I was between when it happened and 12:15 PM today - which is either really nice or sad. But, as expected, he apologized up and down, promised it would never ever happen again, and very weakly and clumsily explained himself by saying it was about Sam because he "wanted to stick it to her, to get back at her, even though she wasn't there." (exact quote from him)

It majorly bums me out. -_-; But, I did expect exactly that - it's why I actually tried to avoid the second kiss as long as I could. But, he kind of had my arms pinned to the wall and I eventually made the inevitable mistake of looking at him. Stupid, warm brown, trustworthy eyes. = p

Aw, those are so sweet, guys! ^_^
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Female
Location : Amity, IL; Rosetia, British Columbia; Rosetia, IL; somewhere, Scotland; and Mansfield, Washington
Hobbies : Japan , Germany , Latin , Vampires , writing , Psychology , medical studies , culinary arts

Back to top Go down

Post by BooLovin67 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 am

ah not the eyes. i get the eyes ALLLL the time from Nicky.
the eyes you CANT say no to no matter HOW hard you try
BooLovin67
BooLovin67
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 am

unless you're a tease like me and you're the one making the eyes xD ... yeah i don't blame guys from making "the eyes" move because it's so much funn. what's even more fun is when you pull away and they try even harder untill he finially pushes you agianst the mall and tangles his lips with yours and play tough wars XD ..... yeah yeah i know i'm ....... well yeah xD
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaGurl Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 pm

we were in the mall, flip flop aisle of old navy. =]

it was sweet and unexpected.
I could sort of tell though, because he kept complimenting me. haha. guys are pretty obvious.

*edit* this was first in the romantic, real category.
PandaGurl
PandaGurl
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 836
Hobbies : music, writing poetry, sculpting, talking, drinking coffee, being philosophical, stalking Orlando

http://myspace.com/pandagurl103

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Let's see, it was...

A long long time ago in a land far far away..

A remote village called Hasnthappenedyet somewhere in the other part of the world, perhaps near Italy?

Haha, doesn't bother me though. I prefer Hershey kisses anyway. No, but really, no boyfriend yet and that doesn't faze me one bit.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CountryChick Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Kristi wrote:Let's see, it was...

A remote village called Hasnthappenedyet somewhere in the other part of the world, perhaps near Italy?

Haha, doesn't bother me though. I prefer Hershey kisses anyway. No, but really, no boyfriend yet and that doesn't faze me one bit.

yup, yup... same here!
CountryChick
CountryChick

Female
Number of posts : 46
Hobbies : soccer, basketball baseball... and horse riding..
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.myspace.com/4_ever_cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, yay for you. ^_^
I'm really happy and okay with never having a boyfriend by this point. And I lasted until now without a first kiss - any kiss, not just meaningful.
Matt's the only guy that ever makes me even think about that stuff.
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BooLovin67 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm

its alright. guys just complicate things and you'll end up getting married :p
lol
besides BOYS HAVE COOTIEEES! EWWW :P
BooLovin67
BooLovin67
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Haha, I do want to get married and I don't think boys have cooties (and of course I know you're joking) :P But, yep, it will complicate things so I'm cool with just bein single till.. some point in the future.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bluewaterlily Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 pm

CountryChick wrote:
Kristi wrote:Let's see, it was...

yup, yup... same here!

Thirded. If "thirded" isn't a word...it is now. xP
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 pm

(Censored)
Alicia
Alicia
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 615
Hobbies : Drawing, outdoor stuff, (I like traveling..not really a hobby though)animals+more
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:36 am

I'm guessing Alicia didn't actually write that up there ^

It was probably her brother. Unless I've misjudged you, Alicia?? Lol.. I doubt it was you.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down