PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anger manegment classes

+4
Dag264
Skate6566
The Trainmaster
The Great Escape
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anger manegment classes - Page 2 Empty Re: anger manegment classes

Post by The Great Escape Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:58 am

to relive my stress i go outside[without a jacket] in the freezing cold when it's snowing and comver my face in cold. but of course my mom doesn't really like that xD so she makes me come back in -_- and in the summer i go tanning. it's very relaxing to feel the suns rays burning your skin. but for spring and fall that's when i'm always "in the mood" and i tend to lash out.

but my problem... i was raised to just keep my emotions locked up so when i'm around people i think about other things but when i'm in my room alone i completly loose it! and it's crazie but like i don't wanna feel that way. i don't wanna feel like ,... emo ?? yeah that's a good word ... i am emo .. i'll admit it ..

anger manegment classes - Page 2 Emo_kid_
the whole cutting thing was sooo not worth it .. and picture the girl with more "normal" hair xD ... i'm not into black and stuff ... and i put on a happy act for everyone. so no one really espects that i'm "troubled" xD but the whole "emo" thing is starting to turn into madness. .. i'm getting more angry then usual latly.

i would go to counsiling but like i wouldn't know where to get it o.O i mean it's new kensington for god sakes xD

and thanks M for the thought but i'm already taking 2 1/2 hours of dance a week, drama club 4 days a week for 2 hours, 3 youth groups, fire hall, and i'm going to start singing lessons in march soooo ty-kuan-do is kinda out of the question even if i could afford it

but having not a lot of time on my hands is a good thing cause then i don't have a lot of time to worry about my depressionness
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 am

ty-kuan-do?

.... ._.

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 am

Tae-Kwon-Do. lol I'm an orange belt, 2 stripes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum