PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Sigh* Chris Folkman...

Go down

*Sigh* Chris Folkman... Empty *Sigh* Chris Folkman...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Okay so here's my story. It's long...so yeah. But anyway.....

I met this guy named Chris in July (last year) and we met in our youth group. At the end of July, the 31st till the 4th of August, we went to camp with our youth group in New York. We were right at the edge of one of the finger lakes and it was awesome. He is pretty much the tech. guy for our youth group so he went around with a video camera and filmed us. I had a boyfriend at the time, and was planning to break up with him after camp, because he was with us too. (He was possesive, just to let you know so you don't think I dumped him for Chris.)

Well, I started to like Chris. I could talk to him and he would understand. He realized I had a boyfriend so whenever my bf came around, he wouldn't sit as close to me as usual. But he did give me hugs, and they are the best hugs ever. So this sounds like a story "Dump your bf get Chris" but there was a problem. Her name was Jessica.

Jessica apparently had liked Chris for some time, but never told him. She told me tha she used to go to his school before she moved, and he kept his distance from her. She thought it was because her hair was so short it was only an inch long and she had acne and she was really tall. I never told her this, but I think it was because she was obsessed with him. She followed him everywhere.

So on came the battle. She found out after we got home that he liked me more than he liked her and that I had asked Chris out. He told me that he would say yes, but wanted to get some school done, like maybe after Christmas we could go out. She was mad, and started spreading rumors about me through her whole school. So I got a few threatening messages on facebook about how "If we ever cross paths, I'm going to hurt you physically as much as you hurt her emotionally, you're a b***h and the dumbest 7th grader I have ever seen." and 1) I'm in 9th grade 2) I skipped half of Kindergarten and the whole first grade, so don't tell me I'm stupid. You'll regret it. This is where Jessica's mom came into play.

I called and asked nicely to speak to Jessica, so her mom gave her the phone. When I asked Jessica about all this she said she didn't know what had gotten into her friends and she's sorry. I didn't take that for an answer so I asked her what the hell she was doing telling all these people about me. Her mom was apparently listening to us, because she took the phone from Jessica and started screaming at me. She said how my mother should punish me and make me delete my facebook and myspace pages, so I gave my mom the phone. She told Jessica's mom to never scream at me (calmly I might add) and said a few other things. When that was over, I deleted jessica from my friends list and vise-versa, and I thought that was the end of it. I was wrong.

Soooo.....I had been talking to Chris on the phone over the past few weeks and it was innocent conversations. Nothing wrong. And I sometimes put him on speaker so that my mom and I could both talk to him. Nothing bad. But apparently we did something wrong, because Chris' dad called my phone and asked for my mom. He screams at my mom accusing her of asking Chris to go out with me. We were shocked.

I cried the whole night. Chris' parents now hate me, and they've told my mom to keep me away from him or they'll get a lawyer against us!! (like, what's wrong with that picture?) But just a few weeks ago, Chris hugged me again and his mom has started briefly talking to my mom. You know things like "Hi, great weather" and such. So we think maybe they've come to realize that we're not bad, or something. I don't know. What's you're opinion?
(Oh and Jessica got a boyfriend and switched churches after Christmas)

Back to top Go down

*Sigh* Chris Folkman... Empty Re: *Sigh* Chris Folkman...

Post by The Great Escape Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 am

a wierd gut feeling makes me think his name isn't chris .. oooonly cause i know a guy who would toooootally fit this thing and i could tell you a perfect advice .... stay far away he's not worth it. if his parents don't let you date him he's prolly didn't tell you that ... how old is he ? 17 ? of course it's prolly not the guy i'm thinking of but it's hard not to think of it.

buuuut if i was thinking of this in your way

- ok he's this totally sweet guy who "i" think likes "me" .. xD ... and "i've" talked to him and we get a long great. now what would happen if "i" went out with him ??? oh yeah "i'd" be mulled by his parents. -_- ... and if "i" didn't ? then "i "might find a guy later on the literly makes "me" fall on "my" knees and roll into a fetus position if "i" would ever hurt him. and when he would touch "me," "i" wouldn't be able to look away becuase he's the most beautiful thing that's ever touched "me".

now of course i don't reallly know how you feel but the way i explaind the whole "love" feeling is like amazing and it's real now if you don't feel that way about him i'm sure you can wait for a while for romeo .. but if that is how you feel about him .. you're gonna let his parents take control of the way you feel. o.O no! you're gonna march right up to that front door and demand to see chris folkman. but of course only if you really feel that way. you'll know the diffrence if it's butterflys in you stomach or hornets. cause hornets=love .... xD really all that drama isn't going to be worth anyhting is it's not love ... because then if you go through alllll of that and then your true love comes while your dating chris and then you're gonna be like "oh $#!T !"

but yes that was Dating Time with Leana Beans :]
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 am

Haha. xD Dont ever wait around for Romeo.

Romeo and Juliet die tragically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Haha Who's the Chris you're thinking of? This one is 16 and plays the drums and goes to Red Land High School in Etters, so he may not be the one you're talking about...It depends on where you live. His name is actually Christopher, but we call him Chris. I don't know what is going on, if I still like him or if I don't....something makes me feel that he lied to his parents about me, but his mom seemed totally okay with me until Chris started thinking he might actually go out with me. Now, His friend Rob, keeps bugging me about it. (Rob is 19) He says "you still like Chris" and I say "No I don't" and he says "If Chris came up to you right now and asked you out, what would you say?" and then when he sees that I don't have an answer, He says "Exactly. You still like him" and I get all red and walk away. lol but Rob is a blockhead. I've told him a bajillion times that I don't text and he tries to text me anyway. But back on subject. Yes I realize his parents have taken control and I'd love to say "let me talk to Chris" but oh well. I guess it's not worth it anymore.

(And yes, Romeo and Juliet do die. lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah, I know *gasp* double post! But I am sorry. Had to give an update. He said hi, and apparently my mom had my little sister in her stroller and Chris' mom held the door so she could get through. She'd never ever do that, especially since this whole fiasco happened. More mysteries..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down