PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit of help, please?

2 posters

Go down

A bit of help, please? Empty A bit of help, please?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:45 pm

What do you do when you feel a certain way but you cant realy find words to describe it at all? And you shake all the time and you cant think. What happens when you have no idea what to do with yourself? What do you do then, huh? What happens after that? What do you do when. When you have no clue what to do at all? What happens when you feel. Constricted and tight and nervous all of the time? When youre terrified for no reason? What do you do then?
What do you do when youre nervous all the time? And youjust cant think or sleep even? You only sleep for an hour or two? Youre just so tired that you cant think? What do you do then?

Back to top Go down

A bit of help, please? Empty Re: A bit of help, please?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 pm

What do you do? Can anybody offer any sort of anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

wehn i get nervouse i put ice on my back or go outside when it's cold out. or i play piano

it doesn't get rid of the problem but it relaxes it for a while
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:29 pm

1. What do you do when you feel a certain way but you cant realy find words to describe it at all?

A. I always think of certain words that I feel at the moment and then think of synonyms for those words, which gives me a huge list of words to describe what I'm feeling. Nobody can ever fully explain themselves or decribe what they feel, it's just our nature.
I'll also look for songs to decribe it, since songs can mean much more than words.

2. And you shake all the time and you cant think.

A. Um, well I sit on my bed and try to calm down. This has happened to me several times and I always try to put it under my control. It doesn't always totally get rid of it, it just lessens the feelings. I also go out in public. I don't know if you're like me, but whenever I'm around people, I can usually control myself more and think more clearly.

3.When you have no clue what to do at all?

A. I don't do anything at first. Yeah it's not the best action, but I try to look at what other people are doing and copy them, or make what they're doing fit into my problem. I also think of what tould happen if I did what others are doing and how it would affect me.

4. What happens when you feel constricted and tight and nervous all of the time? When youre terrified for no reason?

A. That's my life sentence right there. I have really low self-esteem so I hide away and lock my feelings inside. I often freak out if anyone tries to get close to me. But if I could fix it, I'd talk to my parents, and when I can't talk to my parents, I talk to my 1 and only true friend who I know I can trust. I've purposefully sat outside in the cold without a jacket to help, too.

5. And you just cant think or sleep even? You only sleep for an hour or two? Youre just so tired that you cant think? What do you do then?

A. I usually lie awake and listen to music until it puts me to sleep. Sometimes the music helps lift me up and I can think. When I'm so tired that I can't think, I go throughout my day and fake a smile and then try to get some sleep and hopefully figure it all out in the morning. If that doesn't work, then I work as hard as I can to think, even if it kills me. I stick my headphones in my ears and pump up the volume so it wakes me up. (My ears sometimes hurt, but If I can think then it's worth it)

I'm not sure how much this helped or if it helped at all. I'm sorry if it didn't Bailey, I tried.

Last edited by madi923 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Ahh yes, I've had these days as well. I hope this reply actually helps.

STOP! Baileytime wrote:What do you do when you feel a certain way but you cant realy find words to describe it at all? And you shake all the time and you cant think.

Almost a sick feeling of what is happening? I've had that. I just try to sit an calm down, and clear my thoughts.

STOP! Baileytime wrote: What happens when you have no idea what to do with yourself? What do you do then, huh? What happens after that?

I sit, think, try to do something to pass the time, and not get crushed by the idea of, "Why am I hear? What do I have to do?".

STOP! Baileytime wrote: When you have no clue what to do at all? What happens when you feel. Constricted and tight and nervous all of the time? When youre terrified for no reason? What do you do then?

Again, I've had these feeling as well. Unfortunately, I've always worried about, "What going to happen if..." Almost feeling like you'll explode inside. Not pretty, but I've made it through so far. Nothing to do, other then sit and hope it passes.

STOP! Baileytime wrote:
What do you do when youre nervous all the time? And youjust cant think or sleep even? You only sleep for an hour or two? Youre just so tired that you cant think? What do you do then?

Had this as well. Almost like your brain is out of control, you can't think, your certainly can sleep, you just sit, looking at whatever you can focus on, and hope you can get past it. So tired you can think, you try to think, go into overdrive, and make yourself feel worse. I've found no way of fixing this. All you hope is tomorrow is better.

I really hope this helps,
The Trainmaster
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2486
Hobbies : We're droppin' the payload!
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.facebook.com/cody.camorote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Wow. To be honest, that did kind of help. I just. I needed five minutes to calm down. And everythings okay!

Thank you Madison, and thank you, Cody. I really appreciete the input.
Thanks to you too, Leana. I think Im going to go play piano now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm

anytime baily
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:35 pm

No problem. Always willing to help out. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum