PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Sun HELP ME!!!!!

Post by The Great Escape Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm

is it safe to tell a guy you like him even though you don't know to much about him but you think that he likes you but not tottaly positive. all i know is his name, his religion, and that he likes skateboarding. but i really really really really REALLY like him. i'm not sure what to do. everytime i see his face my heart turns into goo. (that's really cheesy but true) everytime i think of him i cant think, i get this really creepy smile on my face. i've had a lot of crushes in my days but this is the most urgent and i don't want him to think i'm some kind of dufe if i tell him i like him. i mean ... i don't know ... URRRG ... he's just really nice ... he gave me a hug and i think he likes talking to me so i don't know if he likes me or if he's just one of those guys that you like and you think that they like you but once you tell them they stray away and you just get your heart broken cause your hopes were to high ... uhhhh ! ... i'm rambaling but i can't help it ... PLEASE HELP ME!
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Sun Re: HELP ME!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:38 pm

i think its okay, as long as you get to know him before actually dating him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:41 pm

well yeah ... i mean i only see him once a month ... yeah i knwo .... i just can't stop thinking what would happen if i don't and he really likes me but if i do then they hate me ... all i want is for him to kiss me... not me to kiss him ... that was random but that's all i REALLY want ... i think
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:43 pm

then are you sure you like him...?.....it seems like you only want something from him.

ut anyways if you only see him once a month then..umm...phone number.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitbulls Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:38 pm

ha that sounds like me i just act like a complete idiot guys think its cute lol
pitbulls
pitbulls
High Ranking Posters
High Ranking Posters

Female
Number of posts : 5245
Hobbies : dogs and music and my bestest friends!!!
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 pm

tell him how you feel.
just from my friends experience make sure you meet him before you date him.

my friend was in this long distance relationship and she dated this guy that lived in new jersy and he wound up being a jerk and he broke her heart. it was not pretty.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:22 pm

to xxlovescenexx
no i do really like him just that i don't get to see him very often ... and it's only once a month for maybe 4 hrs at the most and then to add to that the place we get to see eachother is gonna end in march ... Crying or Very sad ... i know it sounds like i just want something from him but i don't ... i think i would go out with him if i can get his number which i think i can get this sunday i fmy brain don't melt ...

to pitbulls
at least i'm not allone

to xoxCookieMonsterxox
yeah i guess but it's so hard to talk in front of him exept last time i actually talked to him ... and we laughed and joked around ... although there was the other kid who liked me and kept smacking my butt and mylyn(the one i like) punched him Smile my hero Angel and the only thing he's pulled on me is joking around (like flirting, joking about my butt and stuff although that was me who started that), my number(to bad when he asked for it i hadn't had my cellie {grrrrr}), and he hugs me everytime we say hi and goodbye
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:59 pm

LOL well wait... Getting to know him first i do agree with some what. My husbend and i layed eyes on eachother and started dating..Talk about knowing nothing about him... But we where soo into eachother that we were pre-enaged at our 3rd date married 2 years later and now have a baby on the way... But we did get to know eachother way bf we got married.I went in knowing nothing about him and LOok i'm still with him for the rest of my life lol... So i think you can fall inlove with someone at anytime at any age.. I was 17 when he asked me to marry him he was 18 and we had people and still have people telling us that we are too young its just puppy love... so they call it.. but him and i know diff.. So if you like him tell him.. Dont not tell him because if you like some one Girl go for it... Dont allow other peoples thinking distract you from what you want to do. Go walk up to him and tell him you like him But you also have to know and always be ready that their is a possiblity that he might not like you the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitbulls Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:39 pm

omg i thought u were a boy i got scared for a sec im sry hey is that ur baby???
pitbulls
pitbulls
High Ranking Posters
High Ranking Posters

Female
Number of posts : 5245
Hobbies : dogs and music and my bestest friends!!!
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:45 pm

thaks for the advice ... =] ... do you know what your having yet ... the baby in your picture looks like it's about to pop ... lol ... my aunt's is dew in febuary but she looks like she was dew about a month agow or if she's having twins
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content