PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confizzled, lol

5 posters

Go down

Scratch Confizzled, lol

Post by kiya_sta Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:04 pm

Okay, I edited this from the last way it was because it was WAY too long and all over the place, so here's it is better understanding and shorter:

Well, one of my close friends called me and told me that he really liked me and he was serious about going out with me. So, he asked me what I thought and I didn't give him an answer because it was weird since he's my friend. Okay, like a week b4 that, my friend bri said that our friend J liked me or whatever, so I never gave him an answer either. Then, my x emailed me and told me that he wanted to go back out w/ me and he still liked me. I think that going out with any of them is almost impossible since they go to a public skool AND its a whole bunch of gurls there that they prolly like also. AND my parents don't approve of me hanging with bois that much. I also don't know who I would choose since they are all friends w/ me and I kinda think they are all joking, lol....So, what should I do?

Last edited by on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

kiya_sta

Back to top Go down

Scratch Re: Confizzled, lol

Post by limetiger Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 pm

I'd say that you don't want to ruin your friendships, and you should just stay friends.

limetiger
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Hobbies : Photography, Food Science, Food Art, Microbiology;
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by pitbulls Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:49 pm

i agree with jody (sry if i spelled ur name rong that is ur name rite lol)
pitbulls
pitbulls
High Ranking Posters
High Ranking Posters

Female
Number of posts : 5245
Hobbies : dogs and music and my bestest friends!!!
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bluewaterlily Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:00 am

I also agree w/ ^. I also recommend giving yourself a couple days to think over it.
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:40 am

yeah, think about it.
think about if it doesnt work out then your friendship will be ruined.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:08 pm

this is what i would do... Say no to all of them because if they are playing a joke which is sick to play with emotions like that.. But since you dont seem them alot and seems to me like you kinda dont trust them becuase they are with our around other girls. Even i must say i had a hard time with my husbend going to public school with other girls and me being homeschooled. It was hard but i trusted him.and now we are married. And i htink that some guys say"i love you" and dont mean it so just be careful, Do as you wish but just go in being careful if you do date one of them. As fair as parents..They dont ever wanna see their kids grow up... I had a hard time with my parents... But in the end it all worked out... So like i said its up to you but i wouldnt date any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiya_sta Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:28 pm

Thanks guys so much!!! yeah, Iim not sure if its a joke or anything but all of it is kinda impossible and none of them knew who liked me until I told them, so I'll just think over everything I guess, but I think I might just say no, lol, unless I choose otherwise, but I dunno yet.

kiya_sta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:27 pm

i agree with snowmankisses. it's up to you if you choose to go out with them. but if you really don't want don't do just because they asked.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content