PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do tell...

+6
Kristi
xoxCookieMonsterxox
BooLovin67
pitbulls
The Great Escape
Rallypoo67
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bounce Re: do tell...

Post by redrosekiss09 Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:56 am

yea...they kinda were...i like 15...but i cant wait 2 be 16 so i can drive!!!
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Hobbies : Bible Study
Registration date : 2006-11-30

http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:55 am

yeah i don't really want to be little again it often wasn't fun but i like some of the benefits of it like less pressure to be like everyone else, etc. but i think the worst ages for me were like 7-13 which is alot i know, but it's when i was too old to be cute and spoiled but too young to hang out with the cool big kids, ya know? sometimes i wish i had more memories of when i was younger though. i barely remember any of it. Sad

Last edited by on Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:33 pm

yea...i agree w/ u...lol...& i dont remember a lot of things either..i remember a FEW things...but not a lot...

btw...i thought of like...an embarrassing moment i had w/ a guy...& it was a few weeks ago...it was w/ matt the guy i like & we were walking down to the building after church[we do games & stuff done there] neway, i was walking down the steps & he was infront of me...he almost fell & was like, be careful it slippy. so i got 2 the bottom of the steps & was like, 'i think i can take the ice' so i walked across it...lol...i was wrong!!! i fell so hard!!! he was like r u ok??? i was like YEA im fine!! & he like kept asking me...lol...but then finally gave up & was like i TOLD u it was icy...i was like o man...that was stupid!!!! so yea... thats my embarrassing moment...lol...
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:49 pm

I was at the Purple Door fest last year (you all should know that by now) and it was almost time for Emery to play. Well, I was standing behind this guy who I thought was haaaawwwt and in my head I was like "Awww, he is sooo cute!"
Then out of no where, these random dudes all in a line started to shove everyone closer to the stage and I was directly behind the hot guy being pushed right into him chest first! Thats like, akward to the extreme!

This isn't really embarrasing, I just want to say it.

I was at PCTC friday-sunday and on saturday, this random dude walked up to me and was like, "Will you marry me?". I gave him a weird look and he walked away...too bad he was ugly. It would have turned out better for him if he was a wee bit more handsome. Oh yeah, and I saw this guy who looked EXACTLY like Sonny Moore (the lead singer from From First to Last if you didn't know) but this dude was a little thinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:02 pm

lol...that would be embarrassing!! i've actually had a guy ask me that...he just like...randomly said it...& the guy i like was like...RITE behind him & im sure paying attention!! it was CRAZY!!! & he kept saying he was serious...but yea..he's cool tho...other than that...lol...he still talk..that was like...the 1st time id met him
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:21 am

yea...being 11-13 is gonna be embarrasing cuz your just getting to start RELLE liking guys and so its all awkward and your trying to figure out how to handle love. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bluewaterlily Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Not me, I never showed affection for guys when I was those ages. And I still don't. Maybe I need brain surgery, jk. Razz
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:44 pm

lol...ive liked guys ...like...4ever...lol...since i was a few yrs old i liked my 1st love...but i dont even speak 2 him now cuz his fam quite coming 2 r church...so yea...every1 else was from public skool so i dont talk 2 them either...lol
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:36 pm

i just started liking guys. when i turned 12 it was like omg hes hott. but i never cared how i looked around them like a lotta gurls.

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:30 pm

yea...certain guys i care...but like...matt has seen me wo/ make-up still in my pjs...[thats about how i looked wen he came 2 get me 2 go snowboarding] so yea....but i do like 2 look nice...
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bluewaterlily Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 pm

Ok, correction, I will admit to having 1 or 2 crushes, but so far no one has come along that really swept me off my feet and into the depths of real love. Which is probably a good thing right now. Razz
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:58 am

lol...i always have thought that no boyfriend is the best...cuz you dont have to worry about dating or anything. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum