PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing?

+3
emily.knows.all
Kristi
bandbaby
7 posters

Go down

Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing? Empty Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing?

Post by bandbaby Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 pm

I'm going to assume that I'm not the only who does this.

You know what I mean, casually making eyes at the guy across the room, that sort of thing.
bandbaby
bandbaby
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1417
Hobbies : Dance [Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Pointe], Life, Fun, Friends
Registration date : 2006-11-08

http://www.myspace.com/daphneclara

Back to top Go down

Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing? Empty Re: Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing?

Post by Kristi Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm

WAIT. You made two of the same thread. You should delete one.
Kristi
Kristi
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 763
Hobbies : Reading/Tae Bo/P90X/Chillin with friends
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Back to top Go down

Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing? Empty Re: Who else completely enjoys leading guys on/teasing?

Post by emily.knows.all Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 pm

I really dont. i dont really like to talk to guys because people think that I like them.. its complicated but no.. I don't. and.. im afraid that they will laugh that i would do something like that because 'who would like her' kind of thing. does anybody else feel this way?? im thinking im the only one on here atleast.
emily.knows.all
emily.knows.all
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 376
Location : on the chesterfield, eating your icecream >>11th Grade
Hobbies : Drawing, Photography, Painting, Riding bike, vintage things, Dogs, Animals, Trying to Find Myself
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackfoot_princess/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:39 am

i do all the time.
but mostly to my guy friends bc i know atleast 4 or 5 that like me.
so i always flirt with them and stuff when we hang out.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bandbaby Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm

emily.knows.all wrote:I really dont. i dont really like to talk to guys because people think that I like them.. its complicated but no.. I don't. and.. im afraid that they will laugh that i would do something like that because 'who would like her' kind of thing. does anybody else feel this way?? im thinking im the only one on here atleast.

No, I don't have that.
You really should try to kick that view also, guys aren't big on girls without confidence.
Evan said the first thing he noticed about me is that I wasn't afraid to look people straight in the eye and not look away.
bandbaby
bandbaby
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:38 pm

its quite fun. ive done it many times in multiple different ways...

sucks that i cant get a guy though.
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Hobbies : Bible Study
Registration date : 2006-11-30

http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bandbaby Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 am

Really Em? That suprises me.

Didn't you go to prom?
bandbaby
bandbaby
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by emily.knows.all Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:30 am

No, I don't have that.
You really should try to kick that view also, guys aren't big on girls without confidence.
Evan said the first thing he noticed about me is that I wasn't afraid to look people straight in the eye and not look away.

Yeah you're probably right. I just need to keep that in mind. It also has to do with my parents and that's where it gets complicated.
emily.knows.all
emily.knows.all
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 376
Location : on the chesterfield, eating your icecream >>11th Grade
Hobbies : Drawing, Photography, Painting, Riding bike, vintage things, Dogs, Animals, Trying to Find Myself
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackfoot_princess/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:02 pm

emily.knows.all wrote:
No, I don't have that.

Yeah you're probably right. I just need to keep that in mind. It also has to do with my parents and that's where it gets complicated.

reallie i think it's normal to feel that way em. but also you do reallie need to kick that habit. you don't wanna feel sheltered do you? ... not saying that you have to flirt with guys to not feel sheltered. that's not what i'm saying at all! but the low confidence thing comes from that. i was reallie self consiouse when i was in 6th grade. once i went to cyber school i completly let go about what other people thought. and if they did say something like "you're ugly and no one wants to go out with you." i just laugh and say "no guy reallie likes a skank they just go out with them so they get some." ... it's a bit harsh but it makes them llaeve you alone. and even if they say "whatever!" you still won the word fight. that's another thing that i found builds confidence. word fights. not cussing, not phisical, no name directly. but just keeping a strong face without emotion and your shoulder's back is a major thing.

the parent's thing i tottaly get. you didn't say much about it but like my parents try to shelter me. which i can't blame them. i'm daddy's little girl. he has two other kids but he didn't raise them and he messed up so he shelters me cause he loves me and he doens't want his liitle girl to grow up. even though it's the most annoying thing in the world, i live through it. he's starting to loosen up a bit so it's cool.

.......wooooow i'm so sorry that made it WAYYYY off topic xD
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:01 am

To hop on the off-topic train: I can definitely empathize with a lack of confidence. I've been the extremely self-conscious girl in every group since I was a little girl. While I was in cyber school it was much better because I really didn't care what people thought, so I didn't over-think everything. Plus I was very good at shattering insults and judgment with apathy and logic. When I went back to my old public school I regressed. Now I'm so much better, but the 'daddy's little girl' thing has already been mentioned. It's just me, mum, dad, and my big brother. Dad and my brother both kind of tend to be a bit hesitant about boys. I also have two close guy friends who are like big brothers to me, and they tend to join that school of thought.

Hopping back OFF the off-topic train:
Yeah, now that I'm a bit more confident I do like to kind of flirt and lead-on. Actually one of my 'big brothers' (the 2 guy friends) has been my best friend for 9 or 10 years now and we've had a near-constant flirting relationship since I-can't-remember-when. From time to time it has gone a bit too far for my comfort, but it's all good. ^_^
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Kurai-Kokoro-Enjeru
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Female
Number of posts : 62
Location : Amity, IL; Rosetia, British Columbia; Rosetia, IL; somewhere, Scotland; and Mansfield, Washington
Hobbies : Japan , Germany , Latin , Vampires , writing , Psychology , medical studies , culinary arts
Registration date : 2006-11-17

http://www.myspace.com/kurai_k_e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down