PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truck, Car or SUV

+8
xoxCookieMonsterxox
The Trainmaster
Dag264
harligrace
chelle2010
Dr. Bri
Xbox360rulez
suicidecommandofan1
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Truck, Car or SUV

Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]
Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Empty Re: Truck, Car or SUV

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:11 am

So since you love trucks, and you're a girl, all girls love trucks? That is also... SEXISM.

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:47 am

skate6566 wrote:So since you love trucks, and you're a girl, all girls love trucks? That is also... SEXISM.

nope all the girls around here love trucks it sthe thing here you see some of hte trucks you know that why is it called sexism when you know that
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 164
Location : IN the country where else can you be a redneck, tomboy, or cowgirl
Hobbies : watching dukes of hazzard, sports mostly hockey and nascar, cooking, reading, and mysteries, also lo
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:26 pm

What? No, categorizing all women simply because some around you like trucks is... sexism and stereotyping.

Back to top Go down

Post by suicidecommandofan1 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 pm

no you dont just change the motor i owuld have had to change every part of the car and i just didnt have the time
suicidecommandofan1
suicidecommandofan1
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1494
Hobbies : looking for hell
Registration date : 2007-05-31

http://www.myspace.com/myspacetroy

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm

skate6566 wrote:What? No, categorizing all women simply because some around you like trucks is... sexism and stereotyping.

nope aint i know i know a lot fo guys man alive you get kind of famous when your friends introduce you too there friends and so fourth don't you know that
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Hobbies : watching dukes of hazzard, sports mostly hockey and nascar, cooking, reading, and mysteries, also lo

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm

suicidecommandofan1 wrote:no you dont just change the motor i owuld have had to change every part of the car and i just didnt have the time

been well worth it theer rare now your stupid *Censored* you didn't feel like it well too bad for you it would have cost teh same and woudl have been worth a lot more you know that
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by suicidecommandofan1 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm

i sold it for over 40 grand i got my money out of it
suicidecommandofan1
suicidecommandofan1
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1494
Hobbies : looking for hell
Registration date : 2007-05-31

http://www.myspace.com/myspacetroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

harligrace wrote:
skate6566 wrote:What? No, categorizing all women simply because some around you like trucks is... sexism and stereotyping.

nope aint i know i know a lot fo guys man alive you get kind of famous when your friends introduce you too there friends and so fourth don't you know that

You know a lot of guys who are alive? I bet you haven't even been in 10 states! Even if you did know every guy in 10 states, that's still only 20% of the total guys alive in the US.

And even that... means nothing. In order for your argument not to completely explode, you would have had to have met the majority of women who are alive, and asked every single one if they like trucks over cars. I bet you haven't even met 1/10,000,000,000,000 of a percentage of women in the united states, and even then I highly doubt you asked them all if they "like trucks".

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 am

skate6566 wrote:
harligrace wrote:

You know a lot of guys who are alive? I bet you haven't even been in 10 states! Even if you did know every guy in 10 states, that's still only 20% of the total guys alive in the US.

And even that... means nothing. In order for your argument not to completely explode, you would have had to have met the majority of women who are alive, and asked every single one if they like trucks over cars. I bet you haven't even met 1/10,000,000,000,000 of a percentage of women in the united states, and even then I highly doubt you asked them all if they "like trucks".

don't matter i do know alos girls love motorcylces i want on one my friends hes like want too go on a crochrocket at over 130 i said yay hes so funny he knows i love trucks and cars and hes like most southern girls do and rednecks make up most this country did you know that its like that one song goes you can't hide redneck eer hear taht
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:12 am

suicidecommandofan1 wrote:i sold it for over 40 grand i got my money out of it

you one dumb ediot i watch car shows all teh time you could have had it at an auction and got full price for it if you fixed it up maybe over 100,000 i alwasy wanted one i am like i paint it orange with a black 01 on the side adn a rebel flag on top and maybe go race it most are like girls can't race my cousins like don't ask my cousin to do it shes been in too racing since she a baby most guys are like you got one weird cousin but she knows a lot of stuff you ever think a girl might know more then you
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am

harligrace wrote:
skate6566 wrote:
harligrace wrote:

don't matter i do know alos girls love motorcylces i want on one my friends hes like want too go on a crochrocket at over 130 i said yay hes so funny he knows i love trucks and cars and hes like most southern girls do and rednecks make up most this country did you know thbat its like that one song goes you can't hide redneck eer hear taht

1. DON'T DOUBLE POST. EVER. IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL
2. It's almost as annoying as your spelling and grammar. Please, pick up a dictionary. Who is your English Teacher? I will be sending them an eMail...
3. Stay on topic. We're not talking about motorcycles.
4. Rednecks make up most of this country? Wow... Wow, just... wow. False. False all over. That is all sorts of false. ALL sorts of False. The entire spectrum of "WRONG" and off the charts of "WTF?!"
5. Basing your lookout on Country Western Songs? RLY? Srsly. Cmon now.

And let me state it again.
DON'T DOUBLE POST
You've been told once already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbox360rulez Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:05 am

and now you saying don't double post two more times makes it three.
Xbox360rulez
Xbox360rulez
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Hobbies : Listening to music, youth group, Bible study, hanging with friends, and talking to God.
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

skate6566 wrote:
harligrace wrote:
skate6566 wrote:
harligrace wrote:

don't matter i do know alos girls love motorcylces i want on one my friends hes like want too go on a crochrocket at over 130 i said yay hes so funny he knows i love trucks and cars and hes like most southern girls do and rednecks make up most this country did you know thbat its like that one song goes you can't hide redneck eer hear taht

1. DON'T DOUBLE POST. EVER. IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL
2. It's almost as annoying as your spelling and grammar. Please, pick up a dictionary. Who is your English Teacher? I will be sending them an eMail...
3. Stay on topic. We're not talking about motorcycles.
4. Rednecks make up most of this country? Wow... Wow, just... wow. False. False all over. That is all sorts of false. ALL sorts of False. The entire spectrum of "WRONG" and off the charts of "WTF?!"
5. Basing your lookout on Country Western Songs? RLY? Srsly. Cmon now.

And let me state it again.
DON'T DOUBLE POST
You've been told once already.

yoru way off line this country wouldn't run without rednecks whcih consist of farmers and blue coller workers i walked in my sentars office shes like your so country and redneck i started lauhging she says most kids are so ignornet liek you who don't wnat too give people like us credit for are hard work don't you know that
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbox360rulez Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am

know what? that you work hard?
Xbox360rulez
Xbox360rulez
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male
Hobbies : Listening to music, youth group, Bible study, hanging with friends, and talking to God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 am

Again, I state.
Excuse you.
Firstly, saying that all Blue Collar workers are Rednecks is like saying everyone who is of Asian decent likes Chinese Food. Very wrong.
Secondly, do not fight with Moderators, people who older, and / or more intelligent than you.
And thirdly, here we appreciate at least legible writing on this site. Do you even SPEAK English? Your spelling is horrible, and I find your posts very incomprehensible. I suggest you read the rules, and stop starting arguments before you get yourself banned.
Now get back on topic before I drop the ban hammer.

As for topic, you already know my opinion Troy, so goood luck.

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbox360rulez Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:23 am

ok sorry star.

so Troy what did you get?
Xbox360rulez
Xbox360rulez
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 am

yoru way off line this country wouldn't run without rednecks whcih consist of farmers and blue coller workers i walked in my sentars office shes like your so country and redneck i started lauhging she says most kids are so ignornet liek you who don't wnat too give people like us credit for are hard work don't you know that

So all Farmers are Rednecks?

As for your "sentar"... oRly? We don't want to give you credit? Since when?! Perhaps we're not giving Rednecks Credit because they are such a minority. Just because you farm "dont maik u a redneckk"

And I gotta ask... Is this your "sentar" or, properly spelled, centaur?
Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Centaur

And finally... Did you even read my last post at all? Pick up a Dictionary for Pete's sakes before you make yourself look stupid... er...

And thank you Xbox360rulez
You caught the joke. Congrats.

Starr...
Do you even SPEAK English?.
That was probably the funniest thing I ever heard on an online forum.

And, yeah, troy, what did you end up deciding on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbox360rulez Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 am

thank you skate.
Xbox360rulez
Xbox360rulez
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 pm

skate6566 wrote:

So all Farmers are Rednecks?

As for your "sentar"... oRly? We don't want to give you credit? Since when?! Perhaps we're not giving Rednecks Credit because they are such a minority. Just because you farm "dont maik u a redneckk"

And I gotta ask... Is this your "sentar" or, properly spelled, centaur?
Truck, Car or SUV - Page 3 Centaur

And finally... Did you even read my last post at all? Pick up a Dictionary for Pete's sakes before you make yourself look stupid... er...

Starr...
Do you even SPEAK English?.

to me thats all i ever seen is redenecks most of pa is redneck look at a diagram and i was saying too him something and you started ever since i was little i was around bikers blue coller workers famers truckers and redneck watch shows with that peopel in it fits the defiition 99% of the time so just stop okay i should know my whole familis is rednecks except for a few and the few we don't speak too they have different beliefs we belive god comes first and we follow the bible and its like a southern world where i live so i offended you sorry but i know way lot more then most
That was probably the funniest thing I ever heard on an online forum.

And, yeah, troy, what did you end up deciding on?
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Starr wrote:Again, I state.
Excuse you.
Firstly, saying that all Blue Collar workers are Rednecks is like saying everyone who is of Asian decent likes Chinese Food. Very wrong.
Secondly, do not fight with Moderators, people who older, and / or more intelligent than you.
And thirdly, here we appreciate at least legible writing on this site. Do you even SPEAK English? Your spelling is horrible, and I find your posts very incomprehensible. I suggest you read the rules, and stop starting arguments before you get yourself banned.
Now get back on topic before I drop the ban hammer.

As for topic, you already know my opinion Troy, so goood luck.

your yelling at me excuse me the lanuge i right is the most common down south and where i live hick slang terms and a lot of other words i wont' get into i know i use them a lot and i am to my oppinion and you aint being fair you neveer said i had too write your way i don't got time too take too write you rway or learn it hick is when you shoretn sentences and make up words is that a problem
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:42 pm

1. NO DOUBLE POSTING. Jesus Christ, what don't you get about that?

2. Down south? Do you live in Pennsylvania? I'm wondering, seeing as how PA is a NORTHEASTERN STATE.

3. All you did was quote what I said and didn't say anything about it.

4. It takes longer to type incorrectly than it does to type correctly. Unless, or course, you're typing with your toes.

5. You don't have to write our way, but you must write it so we can read it, not decode it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Heh, there is a southeastern Pennsylvania, like Chambersburg or something.
Honestly, what I do sometimes if I'm unsure of a word is copy and paste my post into Microsoft word, it checks it, then I copy the corrected version over.
Oh and if you want to get two quotes in one post so you STOP DOUBLE POSTING is:
1. click the "quote" button on the fist post, copy the contents into MS word.
2. Click quote again on the second posting you wish to quote, then paste the stuff in from the word file.
Maybe this will stop people from looking at you like Charlie Gordon's sister or just a bother in general, though with your attitude towards all of us, I'm very doubtful.
As my father says, "It takes five minutes to do something right, but ten minutes to do it wrong and then fix it."
The Trainmaster
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2486
Hobbies : We're droppin' the payload!
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.facebook.com/cody.camorote

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Stop double posting.
And for the love of Germany. Please someone translate?! I PROMISE I did not understand it, I'm not being funny, I seriously have no idea what she said.
And that's funny Skate, that's kind of what I was thinking. South? You live in PA. And I beg your pardon, I do not speak like that, and I live about as southern as you can go in PA thank you.
So please someone translate that for me. I'm not joking, I seriously did not understand it.
Anyway.
Trucks and SUVs are fun.

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Xbox360rulez Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm

ok i'm totally lost. all i know is that harligrace isn't making sence to anyone but herself, and she keeps on double posting. have i missed anything?
Xbox360rulez
Xbox360rulez
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by harligrace Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

skate6566 wrote:1. NO DOUBLE POSTING. Jesus Christ, what don't you get about that?

2. Down south? Do you live in Pennsylvania? I'm wondering, seeing as how PA is a NORTHEASTERN STATE.

3. All you did was quote what I said and didn't say anything about it.

4. It takes longer to type incorrectly than it does to type correctly. Unless, or course, you're typing with your toes.

5. You don't have to write our way, but you must write it so we can read it, not decode it.

wher i live its mostly west virgina hicks its my family west virgina was for the south didn't you know that here there are cousins marryign cousins and brothers marryign sisters and stuff like that i think even my cousin married my cousin last year i gave up trying too understadn she tried for 5 minutes i said your happy right she said right i said that all that matter we mostly live like hicks here so just stop while ahead most can understand me after a couple times but that mostly cause i talk soutehr that okay
harligrace
harligrace
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum