PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you like?

+8
xBellex
The Trainmaster
The Unnamed
Dag264
surrenderforever
befan09
hockeyfanatic
Andrew94
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Kind of music do you like?

What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 17 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 12 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 83

What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 am

Haha, well I hadnt heard of them before. But I checked out Straight No Chaser and they are amaaaaaazing! Very Happy Thanks!

Back to top Go down

What kind  of music do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post by Skate6566 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 pm

the poll looks pretty much like what i'd expect from a group like us, with classical and country pulling up the rear and rock leading.
Skate6566
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew94 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm

STOP! Baileytime wrote:Haha, well I hadnt heard of them before. But I checked out Straight No Chaser and they are amaaaaaazing! Very Happy Thanks!

No Problem!
Andrew94
Andrew94
Super Poster
Super Poster

Male
Number of posts : 660
Hobbies : PLaying guitar, Playing my Ukulele, Going to youth group,
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by surrenderforever Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

For some reason I've gotten more into the pop/alternative (aka Coldplay) group lately. I think it's just because I'm like my dad, and enjoy good music when it plays. Plus, it just is so relaxing to listen to. :]
surrenderforever
surrenderforever
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Hobbies : Volleyball, photography, living for God.
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Im starting to like rock somewhat its weird!!!!
Kiera
Kiera
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2