PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Requests <3

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prayer Requests <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer Requests <3

Post by xBellex Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Julia, thank you so much for sharing that. I feel better knowing that there are more people that understand what I'm going through, thank you, thank you, thank you. :]
I will be keeping you and your whole family in prayers.

Jackie, great! I'm so glad they found him! God is so good! :]

Prayer request: My youth pastor and his wife were planning to adopt a baby named Jordan. They had her for a maybe two months and then Jordan's grandparents said that they wanted her. So Pastor Doug and Mandy had to give her away to the grandparents after getting so attached.
Then they got another baby girl named Serenity. They had her for maybe two months and then she had to go, as well, because the parents found another family that they wanted her to live with. It's not that Pastor Doug and Mandy have a bad home or anything for the babies, it's just that things haven't been working out for them.
So they just got baby Jordan back yesterday (I'm not sure exactly what happened and how they got her back, but they did..), and they're hoping and praying that nothing will happen and that they will be able to keep her.
Please pray that they'll be able to adopt her and they nothing will come in the way again. Thanks guys! :]
xBellex
xBellex
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Hobbies : Mom says not to hit!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by michellejt14 Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 am

Well you're welcome, welcome, welcome. Haha im glad my giantic ramblings helped even a little bit.

Jackie i'll be praying for them. That would suck sooo bad.

I have another prayer request for myself. I got my SAT scores today and they were terrribleeee =[ So i guess that means i gotta study and crap but if i dont understand the stuff how can i study it. Idk but i have to figure something out...
michellejt14
michellejt14
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Julia, I'll be prayyinggg. :] Good luckk, maybe get some SAT tutoring for that?

REQUEST: My friend Tyler is basically de-toxing. He's been on weed and pills for a while now, and he's been clean for probably 3 weeks. We need him to stay that way.

My friend Ciera has been clean from weed for about, 3 months and we need HER to stay that way, but it's going to be VERY hard for her because her mom is on weed and pills and God knows what else. =\

Thanks. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by surrenderforever Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 am

If you guys would pray that I would be able to survive the last two weeks of school, that would be awesome :] I'm so jealous of my two sisters who are pretty much done, lol.
surrenderforever
surrenderforever
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Hobbies : Volleyball, photography, living for God.
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by michellejt14 Fri May 21, 2010 9:11 am

illbringtheshoes wrote:Julia, I'll be prayyinggg. :] Good luckk, maybe get some SAT tutoring for that?

REQUEST: My friend Tyler is basically de-toxing. He's been on weed and pills for a while now, and he's been clean for probably 3 weeks. We need him to stay that way.

My friend Ciera has been clean from weed for about, 3 months and we need HER to stay that way, but it's going to be VERY hard for her because her mom is on weed and pills and God knows what else. =\

Thanks. <3

My ex Ben is supposedly going to rehab for 3 months in NY...but im not sure because no one tells me these things but always be praying for him. He was the reason i started this thread.

I will be praying for all of the prayer requests above. Smile
michellejt14
michellejt14
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 1:56 pm

I'll pick up all those up yonder^^. :]