PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay people!...

2 posters

Go down

Thumbs Up Okay people!...

Post by Rallypoo67 Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:05 pm

I'm bored...soooo tell your life stories XDDD

Rallypoo67
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Back to top Go down

Thumbs Up Re: Okay people!...

Post by emily.knows.all Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 pm

I'm obviously bored too so here it goes:

I was born in Harrisburg and raised in Perry County. I went to a private school until 7th grade. For 7th, I went to a public school. Then, I was home schooled for two years. My mom put me in cyber school this last year because she thought it would teach me better than she could. We decided we liked home school better, so now, this year we are being home schooled again.

We started going to the church we still attend about 11-12 years ago. I was born-again when I was five. I was involved in Junior Bible Quiz for two years and going on my third year in Teen Bible Quiz. Last year my team won first place in State's (i think undefeated can't remember). My sister is now in Junior Bible Quiz and my brother is in Teen Bible Quiz with me. This year we are memorizing the book of Mark. I was in a [cheesy] girls church club called Missionettes. I graduated from that I think in 6th grade. Now I go to our youth. It has been lacking lately... Right now I am trying to find God's will for my life. Not Easy. lol

My extended family is kinda big. I am super good friends with my cousins. I think we are going to the Poconos soon. I also have an aunt who lives in King of Prussia. I have a great aunt in Alaska and my dad's side of the family lives in Beaver Falls and in Indian reservations. I have no cousins on my dad's side.

My talents include and are not limited to photography, painting, and drawing (sketching). I won first prize in photography and third in watercolor in a local contest. I have been taking art lessons for about three years now I think.

I have always loved Fall and Christmas time. I'm big on the traditional red and green atmosphere during that time. I also could listen to Christmas music all year round.. Though that would make it unspecial. lol

I'll add more later [maybe] gtg now
emily.knows.all
emily.knows.all
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 376
Location : on the chesterfield, eating your icecream >>11th Grade
Hobbies : Drawing, Photography, Painting, Riding bike, vintage things, Dogs, Animals, Trying to Find Myself
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackfoot_princess/

Back to top Go down