PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrighty People

5 posters

Go down

Alrighty People Empty Alrighty People

Post by Dr. Bri Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:41 pm

'Kay. Truth is....I dont ever ask for advice. I actually give advice, and I'm rather good at it truthfully, its one of my better talents haha. But this is one of those times that you just cannot take your own advice because you dont know what to say. Wonderful isn't it?? Anyhow, I know this guy outside of PA Cyber, he's friends with my cousins. So, anyhow, I keep telling myself I dont like this guy, but the more I think about it, I really do. I mean...I dunno lol I just really like him. But anyhow, the problem is he's around my cousins ages haha he's 18 and I know that my mom wouldn't ever let me date him even if there ever was a possibility that this guy liked me (which he wouldn't). But anyhow...I never really have crushes, lol which is true I'm really just not like this, but I dunno this is kinda weird. lol I dont know what to do, and I try to convince myself I dont like him...but I think I do. And I do want a boyfriend...and I know that he doesn't like me and wouldn't ever like me.

So. Could someone give me some advice here?? lol some advice from guys too would be nice. ANd if you dont mind I'd really like advice from someone who's had this similiar kind of experience and actually know what they're talking about.

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Alrighty People Empty Re: Alrighty People

Post by bluewaterlily Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Ooh, Bri has a crush, Bri has a crush...just kidding, I hope you don't think I was being mean.

He must be fairly special if you like him and don't normally like guys. You have talked to him, right? That's always the first step. Of course, don't reveal that you like him until you've known him long enough- I wrote a love poem for my first, 3-week "bf" and he thought I was obsessed with him, when I wasn't! affraid

That's about all I have to say; I haven't had enough actual experience, so I really don't have much else.
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:52 pm

Oh...shutup..lol

Well...I dunno I guess he is..arrgh....I am so confused!! lol. Well...but I dont know him that well, ya know. And I couldn't talk to him!! Noo!! -hides- -dies of embarrassment-

Come on i need more people's advice -.-
And thank you Rain Very Happy

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:52 am

Ohkay.
I have never gone through anything like this. But my cousin has and my friend. And they both dated them. It turned out good for my friend but not so good for my cousin.

The guy that my cousin dated turned out to be a bad influence on her and just wanted to sleep with her. But my friend had a completly different experience. The guy she dated actually liked her liked her, and wanted to get to know her. Not get too involved.

Anyway, first off, age is just a number. And numbers cant get in the way of true love. Secondly, talk to him, make sure that he feels the same way about you. Third, Go out on a "date" with him. Like not a real date but like a date where all you and your friends get to gether and go to movies, pizza, skating, etc. See how that works out.

I am not the best at giving advice but that is all I have to offer. Hope that I helped!
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 am

aww you have a crush ! ... lol ... yay!
but he's 18 and your 15 .... which isn't tatallly bad but he's probably looking for someone for his age ya know ... but i think of older guys more of brothers .... but try to get to kno him and then just hang out as if you were just friends .... if he does like you i wouldn't rush into anything because 18-year-old guys are well ... verry mature thinking if you know what i mean .... ummm i would just be friends with him .... hope i helped and didn't make you feel bad

and brit, she doesn't love him so age still matters ecspessaly if parenthood gets in the way i'm not being rude but age does matter if you don't love them ... after love , age don't matter
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:18 pm

I agree Lullaby. (I can never remember you name, that is not my strong point) Thank you for pointing that out.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:34 pm

lol ... yeah it's leana
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:58 am

ok i have kinda been in this before I though I liked him n he was 18 and before you would maybe go out wit him make sure he treats you good n respcts u. cause that was my prob. I didn't figure all this out first so like get to know him good first thats all i gotta say:)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:15 am

the thing i hate about older guys and gettin gto know them is that you see them go out with girls and they respect them completly ... but when you try to get to know them they don't really care or respect you as they would if you'd go out with them .... so the thing about gettin gto know them .... *clears throts* .... you have to be one of his guys ... you know .... but then you can still flirt and whatever .... and thats how you get to know a guy .... shoot ! i should take my own advice !!!! gertrude !
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda102717 Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:37 pm

i had the same exsperience here me liking an 18 yr old from my church,*shakes in disgust* (ya'll remember nate ? ) and dont think im sounding mean or anything but i told this guy i couldnt stand him and all and i followed my feelings instead of using my head and ended up liking him which i totaly regret cuz we were both desprate and well hes a moronic jerk whos perverted and needs help now that i look back on it..and its really gay now that i think and am like ew hes a jerk...lol

but the guy u like ( i dont know him) but maybe he isnt a jerk...but my advice to you is..

follow your head not your "feelings"
Amanda102717
Amanda102717
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 754
Hobbies : Basketball

http://www.myspace.com/hiddenbeauty93

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 pm

and you always have the "secret power" thingy .... the way you look at him means EVERYTHING ... i fyou see him look at you don't go "burst out" by giving him an oh-my-god-he's-looking-at-me look .... give him the hey-what's-up look with a cute smile and a little wave the first time ... then every other time you notices that he looks at you give him a smile then "don't realize" it then smile agian then ask him if he wants to hang out sometime with some friends .... or do the "bend and snap" from leagaly blonde ... haha ... i've never tried it ... but yeah .. hope my pioints somewhere in there
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content