PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having problems HELP!!!! ASAP!

5 posters

Go down

No Having problems HELP!!!! ASAP!

Post by BooLovin67 Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:54 am

ok.... so heres my story

first off... HELP! i still love my ex and now we're starting to talk again but he likes his ex gf who he hasnt seen in 6 yrs and he wants my advice on it.... its really hard to deal with!

thats not that big of an issue but anyway

heres the big issue

so last night I had my friends Joey,Alissa,Cody, and Aaron over....
Joey and Aaron, I knew they were coming now for like... 2 hrs... Cody I had found out like... 10 mins b4 they came over that he was coming too.... ANYWAY this girl Ashley likes Cody but he doesnt like her I guess.... so she txted me last night and was like " who all is at your house" and I said to the rest of the ppl that were there " has ash been txing you guys?" and Cody said " Yeah 13 times since I got here"

then a lil bit later she called my cell phone with a restricted number so i didnt know who it was... my friend Alissa answeered and Ashley goes " hey is Cody over there too?" well i hung up the phone... then she called back... and I answered and told her yeah cody was over... and shes like " Shelby thats really low... you better look outside and you better watch it."

so we looked outside and her van is parked out there... we were all kinda like... "STALKER....."
so she thinks i like cody and she thinks its MY fault that HE didnt wanna go to her house....

this is what she said to me " well you always try to take guys from me... and you knew that by inviting Joey over that Cody would want to come too!"

first off... i dont take guys from anyone... shes done that to my frined Emily, but i dont do that... I have LIKED the same guy as her b4.. but its not Cody...

and honestly I dont take them because I havent dated ONE guy that she's liked.... I am FRIENDS with them.... and its not my fault they dont like her.

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BooLovin67
BooLovin67
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 778
Hobbies : Singing, being with Nick
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Back to top Go down

No Re: Having problems HELP!!!! ASAP!

Post by karajoyce Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:34 am

wow....she's a real stalker lol...don't worry about it and just block her on ur cell
karajoyce
karajoyce
Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Female
Number of posts : 958
Hobbies : photography
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by xomaryxo Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:43 am

yeah shes a little crazy just be like I don't like cody we're just friends so stop being so clingy to someone who you arent even going out with... haha

and with youre bf I dont think I could really help you with that one but I guess if you have to you could just tell him that you dont want talk about that and if you do want to just tell him that you can't really tell him who to go out with hes the one that does that and he should be able to learn from his mistakes if he makes them u kno? lol
xomaryxo
xomaryxo
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 708
Hobbies : errrrajfr. :] and musicc.
Registration date : 2007-02-21

http://www.myspace.com/marbearr44

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda102717 Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:21 pm

*gasp* wow
Amanda102717
Amanda102717
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 754
Hobbies : Basketball
Registration date : 2006-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/hiddenbeauty93

Back to top Go down

Post by redrosekiss09 Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:06 am

wow...thats soo not cool...talk about stalkish & obsessive!!

w/ ur ex bf....just tell him u dont htink ur the one 2 say...& he needs 2 figure those things out on his own
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Hobbies : Bible Study
Registration date : 2006-11-30

http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content