PACSC - PA Charter Schools Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as if i dont have enough problems.

4 posters

Go down

as if i dont have enough problems. Empty as if i dont have enough problems.

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:55 pm

so most of you know that i like/used to like this guy named greg that goes to my school. well i really really liked him...and like i pushed myself to get over him bc he sees me just as a friends and hes too hard to get. well i still like him but like im still over him and we dont go out then im fine with it. well the last few days hes been doing stuff that he normally doesnt do. like after school he comes over to me and says hi gives me a hug and then says bye. like today....all i had was a sweatshirt on bc i didnt think that it was going to get cold all of a sudden and start snowing real bad...well i was walking out to my bus and so was greg and like i was shivering and greg came up to me and was like "why do you look so cold? its hot outside...im dyin of heat." so like idk...hes acting different. and its confusing bc i totally got over the fact that we would never go out and now like idk. i just needed to vent some.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female
Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Back to top Go down

as if i dont have enough problems. Empty Re: as if i dont have enough problems.

Post by redrosekiss09 Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:24 pm

i hate wen guys do that...
redrosekiss09
redrosekiss09
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Hobbies : Bible Study
Registration date : 2006-11-30

http://pebblesdailythoughts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 pm

its just grrr. bc i forced myself to get over him to the point of tears. and im crying now bc im really emotional (can we say PMS?) and i wanna cry again bc im just so dayum confused. its been like this all school year....like he liked me...but i didnt like him like that, then i liked him but he didnt like me...and now i dont really like him like that (or i convince myself that i dont) and hes starting to show signs that he likes me again. i cant take it anymore.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bluewaterlily Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 pm

xoxCookieMonsterxox wrote:its just grrr. bc i forced myself to get over him to the point of tears. and im crying now bc im really emotional (can we say PMS?) and i wanna cry again bc im just so dayum confused. its been like this all school year....like he liked me...but i didnt like him like that, then i liked him but he didnt like me...and now i dont really like him like that (or i convince myself that i dont) and hes starting to show signs that he likes me again. i cant take it anymore.

Men, men, men... Rolling Eyes

*big hug*
I went through the exact same thing with Chris (for the unknowing peoples reading this, NOT the admin on here, a guy at my school who happens to have the same name). I was so upset that I couldn't get on PACSC for a few days. But then I got to go on a retreat with my youth group for the weekend, which helped a lot. Getting away to someplace relaxing can really help with this stuff. I was still upset about it, but time heals all wounds: slowly, but it does. Smile

There's nothing wrong with crying whatsoever. Just try not to do it at school and don't make yourself sick. If it is PMS, then you'll probably feel a better when you-know-what's over. I still felt upset about it after I stopped PMSing, but I felt a lot better. I felt like I could handle it instead of just crying.

And count your blessings! I expected Chris to never speak to me again and he still does! Even if he is acting a little weird, it's better than no contact whatsoever. In fact, he might just be as nervous about it as you. Just accept his hugs and hope that you can at least keep the friendship. Smile

*more hugs*
bluewaterlily
bluewaterlily
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3928
Hobbies : Reading, writing, websurfing, drawing, piano, sax, and oboe playing, Art Deco, and ancient Egypt...
Registration date : 2006-11-19

http://tear-of-thoth.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:01 pm

thanks so much alanna! :]
and im not the only one that noticed that hes talking to me more. two of my friends noticed and brought it up too. Im going to go over my friends house tomorrow i think and shut off my cell phone and not get on the computer. bc i dont want to worry about it.

*hugs hugs hugs* thanks alanna, you really helped! :]
and emily too but alanna knows alot more to the story and her post really stuck out to me. :]
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Escape Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:18 pm

dumm ash pms !!!! hate it ! ... getts me every time ... but yeah i don't really know what to tell you Shocked ... lately i've been out of advice ... that's wierd ... but i'll send my wished and good luck ............. Think .... no i'll keep my luck .... welll .... ok you borrow half of it .... -takes half of luck and attaches it to this message- .... that's the best i can do for now =]]]

love
leana
The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Hobbies : .music♥dace♥peace♥love.
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxCookieMonsterxox Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:23 pm

thanks leana. :]
yeah PMS is deff not good. today i went from like happy to depressed over me forgetting my lotion. yeah thats bad.

but anyway....its ok...i just needed to tell someone.
xoxCookieMonsterxox
xoxCookieMonsterxox
PACSC Regular
PACSC Regular

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down